The Unexpected Summer Collection
Surprise your palate with our elevated remix of the Salty Dog, a cocktail that brings out the red fruits of Moët Rosé with a perfectly paired hibiscus tea syrup.
- 2.5 oz. Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial
- 1/4 oz. Hibiscus Tea Syrup
- 1.5 oz. Grapefruit Soda (GuS’ or Fever-Tree preferred)
- ¼ oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 Bar Spoon Juneberry Jam
Pink Sea Salt
Rim with dried rose petals
- Prep glass with salt and edible flower waterfall rim
- Pour Moët Rosé
- Top with grapefruit soda and hibiscus tea syrup
HIBISCUS TEA SYRUP
- 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar (or preferred sweetener), 3 hibiscus tea bags (rec: Tazo Passion, but any hibiscus tea will work here)
- Bring water to a simmer, add tea.
- Turn off heat, letting the tea steep for 5-10mins. Remove tea bags
- Add sugar and stir until fully dissolved.
- Refrigerate before use.
DISCOVER OUR COLLECTION OF CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS