Moet Hennessy U.K. Limited
Henley Royal Regatta Tickets Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice
- Your entry into this prize draw is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all entry instructions, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter is Moët Hennessy U.K. Limited, with company number 00371236 and its registered office at 18 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH (“MHUK”).
- To find out how MHUK processes your personal data in relation to this promotion, please see the Data Protection Notice at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over, other than employees of MHUK and their immediate families, their associated companies, and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- MHUK reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants in this promotion. MHUK may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until MHUK is satisfied with the verification. If a winner is found to be ineligible, MHUK may award the prize to another participant and may require the return of any prize already awarded.
- You will require internet access and a Facebook or Instagram account to enter the promotion. To enter the promotion, you must submit your details within the Facebook or Instagram advertisement for the promotion.
- The promotion starts from the time the advert is published on 3rd August 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 8th August 2021 (the “Closing Time”). All entries must be received by MHUK before the Closing Time. MHUK accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed corrupted or not received by the Closing Time for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed proof of receipt.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- Giving consent to receive any marketing communications from MHUK or any group company is not a condition of entry to the promotion.
- There is one prize consisting of 2 tickets to Henley Royal Regatta Fawley Meadows hospitality enclosure on Saturday 14th August 2021 with a Luxury Wicker Hamper for two people (the “Prize”). For details of what’s included in the hamper please see end of these Terms & Conditions.
- The winner and their guest must be aged 18 or over.
- Use of the tickets is subject to any terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at Henley Royal Regatta. The tickets may not be resold in any circumstances.
- MHUK shall not be responsible for any cancellation, curtailment or alteration of the event to which the Prize relates, for any reason.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the winner and his or her guest in the enjoyment of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner and his or her guest.
- Any further Prize details will be confirmed when the winner is contacted.
- MHUK reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if circumstances make this necessary.
- If the Prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up a prize or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification from MHUK that they have won, the Prize will be forfeited, and a replacement winner may be drawn at MHUK’s sole discretion. MHUK will not be responsible for any inability of the winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries by a computer process that produces verifiably random results after the Closing Time and will be contacted by 17:00 on Monday 9th August 2021 using the details provided to enter the promotion.
- MHUK is required to make available the surname and county of the winner of the promotion. To find out the surname and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Moet Hennessy UK Limited, 18 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH within one month of the Closing Time. If you object to your information being made available, please contact MHUK. In such circumstances, MHUK must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook or Instagram from any liability in respect of this promotion.
- If you win a Prize (or you are a guest of a Prize winner), then MHUK may ask you to sign a promotional release so that MHUK may use your name, county and photographs or other recordings of you in connection with the Prize in MHUK’s publicity concerning the promotion and its products including on (or in) MHUK’s social media pages, websites, press releases and advertising.
- MHUK reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- MHUK may, in its sole discretion disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or the spirit of the promotion.
- All decisions of MHUK in relation to the promotion are final and MHUK is not obliged to enter into any correspondence with participants. No message whether written or electronic, will be sent to non-winning participants.
- The unauthorised reproduction, representation or use in any way of all or part of elements relating directly or indirectly to the promotion, and any brands, logotypes or trade marks is strictly prohibited. All trade marks, logos and any other intellectual property rights are and shall remain the property of their respective owners.
- The Terms and Conditions may be sent by mail free of charge to any person who requests them from MHUK in writing and can also be consulted and downloaded from this webpage at any time before the Closing Date and for a period of one month thereafter.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All disputes, claims, issues and questions concerning the promotion and these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participants and MHUK in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the English law. Each participant agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
Data Protection Notice
- MHUK will process your personal data (and if you win a prize for more than one person, the personal data of your guest(s)) to administer this promotion and publicise the winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The personal data may include your, or if you are a winner, your guest’s, name, contact details and any other information you provide to MHUK as part of this promotion. MHUK will use this personal data for its own legitimate interests, such as to administer and manage the promotion, or when required by law.
- MHUK will keep the personal data for as long as is necessary to administer this promotion and a reasonable period thereafter to deliver prizes, resolve disputes and comply with legal requirements.
- MHUK will not share your personal data, or if you are a winner, the personal data of your guest(s), with any third party other than those engaged by MHUK to administer the promotion and fulfil the prizes. MHUK will transfer and store personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- You have the right to be removed from this promotion at any time or to object to any use of your personal data not required to administer the promotion, unless MHUK has compelling legitimate interests. However, this may result in the removal of your entry from the promotion, and if you are a winner or a guest of a winner, will mean that you cannot receive or take up a prize. You, and if you are a winner, your guest(s), also have the right to access, amend, erase or receive a copy of the personal data in a portable form, to the extent permitted by law. If participants or guests of winners wish to exercise these rights in relation to the promotion, they may contact Privacy-UK@moethennessy.com and they have the right to contact a data protection authority if they have any unresolved complaints.
- These terms relate solely to the use of your personal data (and if applicable, your guest’s personal data) in relation to the promotion.
Luxury Wicker Picnic Hamper
The following products will be carefully hand packed inside a luxury wicker hamper
~ One hamper serves two people. Available in multiples of 2 ~
Organic Chicken Liver Pâté with Cranberries and Cognac 110g
Produced by Pyman Pâté using the finest ingredients the West Country offers.
Scottish Oatcakes (Pack of 10)
Produced on the Isle of Arran by Wooleys, a family business established 19th Century.
Allergens: Wheat (gluten)
Traditional Pork Pie 150g
Produced by Adams & Harlow in Lincolnshire, this award-winning pork pie is made with the finest British pork, wrapped in crisp pastry.
Allergens: Wheat (gluten), Eggs
Lincolnshire Scotch Egg
A whole large free-range egg wrapped in delicious British sausage meat and finished with fine breadcrumbs, produced in Lincolnshire by Adams & Harlow.
Allergens: Wheat (gluten), Eggs, Sulphites
Pepper Encrusted Sliced Beef (3-4 slices)
Finely sliced top side of beef (Served medium rare)
Roast Smoked Salmon 100g
Produced by Severn & Wye Smokery on the edge of the Royal Forest of Dean, this delicious salmon is traditionally oak roasted.
Summer Roast Vegetable Cous Cous
Allergens: Wheat (gluten), Sulphites
Best of British Cheese Selection
The perfect cheese selection, featuring 2x Cheddar and 2x Stilton wedges.(30g each)
Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbreads
These sourdough crispbreads are made in small batches with a signature sourdough starter, which slowly ferments for 16 hours. They are crafted from natural ingredients including Shipton Mill flour and organic fresh milk.
Allergens: Wheat (gluten)
A delicious apple & cider brandy chutney produced by Tracklements. Made with Kentish Bramley apples and a liberal measure of Somerset cider brandy for a boozy kick!
Allergens: Mustard, Sulphites, Gluten (barley)
Two Bitesize Caramel Shortbread
Delicious bitesize caramel shortbread topped with chocolate produced by the alchemists at Clam’s Cakes in Wales
Allergens: Wheat (gluten), Milk, Soya
A 75cl bottle of Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne
A 75cl bottle of either still or sparkling mineral water
All menu items are subject to availability