Moët & Chandon 'London Calling' and the Belmond British Pullman Dining Experience Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Your entry in to the Moët & Chandon ‘London Calling’ and the Belmond British Pullman Dining Experience prize draw is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all entry instructions, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter is Moët Hennessy U.K. Limited, with company number 00371236 and its registered office at 18 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH (“MHUK”).
- This promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over, other than employees of MHUK and their immediate families, their associated companies, and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- MHUK reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants in this promotion. MHUK may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until MHUK is satisfied with the verification. If a winner is found to be ineligible, MHUK may award the prize to another participant and may require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Participants will be automatically entered in to the promotion if they:
- redeem their voucher for a complimentary tote bag or champagne stopper at the “London Calling” concept store in the Selfridges store on Oxford Street, London (the “Store”) during the Promotional Period (defined below); and
- remain opted in to receive marketing materials from Moët & Chandon for at least 14 days after the end of the Promotional Period.
- The promotion starts on 1 September 2020 and closes at the Store’s normal closing time, from time to time, on 22 November 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). All entries must be received by MHUK before the end of the Promotional Period. MHUK accepts not responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed corrupted or not received by the end of the Promotional Period for any reason.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- There is one prize to be won consisting of two tickets, for the winner and one guest, to attend a five-course festive lunch on board the Belmond British Pullman, hosted by Michelin Star Chef Jason Atherton, on 9 December 2020 (the “Prize”).
- The winner and the guest must be aged 18 or over.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the winner and their guest in the enjoyment of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner and / or their guest.
- Any further Prize details will be confirmed when the winner is contacted.
- Use of the tickets is subject to any terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force on the Belmond British Pullman. The tickets may not be resold in any circumstances.
- If the Prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up a prize or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification from MHUK that they have won, the Prize will be forfeited, and a replacement winner may be drawn at MHUK’s sole discretion. MHUK will not be responsible for any inability of the winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
- MHUK reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if circumstances make this necessary.
- MHUK shall not be responsible for any cancellation, curtailment or alteration of the event to which the Prize relates, for any reason.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all eligible entries after the end of the Promotional Period and will be contacted by 25 November 2020 by email, using the email address that is opted in to receive marketing communications from Moët & Chandon.
- MHUK is required to make available the surname and county of the winner of the promotion. To find out the surname and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Moët & Chandon Marketing Team, Moët Hennessy UK Limited, 18 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH or email MHUK.RECEPTION@moethennessy.com within one month of the end of the Promotional Period. If you object to your information being made available, please email MHUK at MHUK.RECEPTION@moethennessy.com. In such circumstances, MHUK must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Agency on request.
- Separately from the inclusion of each participant’s data in the Moët & Chandon database (the “Database”), MHUK will process each participant’s name, contact details and any other information in the Database in order to administer and manage the promotion. MHUK will use this personal data for its own legitimate interests, such as to administer and manage the promotion, or when required by law. Participants’ personal data will be shared with MHUK’s agents only to the extent necessary for the Prize to be redeemed by the Prize winner. Participants’ names and other personal details will be stored by MHUK in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Separately from the inclusion of each participant’s data in the Database, personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary to administer this promotion and a reasonable period thereafter to deliver prizes, resolve disputes and comply with legal requirements. Participants have the right to be removed from this promotion at any time or to object to any use of their personal data not required to administer the promotion, unless MHUK has compelling legitimate interests. Participants also have the right to access, amend, erase or receive a copy of their personal data in a portable form to the extent permitted by law. If participants wish to exercise these rights in relation to the promotion, they may contact Privacy-UK@moethennessy.com and they may have the right to contact a data protection authority if they have any unresolved complaints.
- If you win a Prize (or you are a guest of a prize winner), then MHUK may ask you to sign a promotional release so that MHUK may use your name, county and photographs or other recordings of you and your guests in connection with the Prize in MHUK’s publicity concerning the promotion and its products including on (or in) MHUK’s social media pages, websites, press releases and advertising.
- MHUK reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- MHUK may, in its sole discretion disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or the spirit of the promotion.
- All decisions of MHUK in relation to the promotion are final and MHUK are not obliged to enter into any correspondence with participants. No message whether written or electronic, will be sent to non-winning participants.
- The unauthorised reproduction, representation or use in any way of all or part of elements relating directly or indirectly to the promotion, and any brands, logotypes or trade marks is strictly prohibited. All trade marks, logos and any other intellectual property rights are and shall remain the property of their respective owners.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All disputes, claims, issues and questions concerning the promotion and these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participants and MHUK in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the English law. Each participant agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the promotion or these Terms and Conditions.